skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Blake
Happy Birthday Blake!! Blake turns 13 tomorrow! He is such a sweet, fun, talented, amazing boy. I am so grateful for him. We are doing great, just too busy to ever write! We have so much going on this week. Ben has his track meet tomorrow, Brandyn has his 9th grade celebration day and awards ceremony at night. He was nominated for student of the year. I will keep you posted! We have lots of baseball games this week. We have been finishing up our add on and it is going well. They stained all of the wood today and they paint the trim in the morning. I am painting some of the rooms myself! I t is kind of fun. I will try to write more the end of the week -maybe Sunday -Deryn and I speak in sacrament this Sunday - so I have to use any extra time to work on that - Love ya all lots! -Jeni
It is so good that you have such fun times. I sent a card to Blake but it shows he never has opened it. Just wanted to say how proud I am that he is advancing in the priesthood so well. And that he is one tender hearted kid that I love. Have a great summer. Was good to see Jeni in Lynar and Jen's pics with the baby.
ReplyDeleteHey Jeni this is Becky Fitzgerald. Jennifer my sister who is married to Ben who is Jen's brother showed me your blog.. Wow your family is growing. Would you believe Adam is on a mission and Josh just graduated and will be going on a mission next March too. My girls are 15 and 11. Here is my email
ReplyDeletebitnpiecescreations@gmail.com I would love to hear from you guys.