skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I love summer
I love summer!!! Ben, Braxton, and Brooks have spent most of the day on the trampoline with the sprinklers on! Bryce went to his ACT class and then to Toy Story 3, Brandyn and Blake have been playing the piano most of the day and I have been organizing my closet and getting the car ready for out big long trip to New Port Beach. Deryn is at work -too bad he misses out on a lot of the fun! I want to put some pictures on, but my computer is full,so I need to take some things off before I can download the pictures from my camera! I hope to do this soon : ) I hope all of our favorite dads had a great Father's Day. Deryn had a great day of rest, good food, and fun with his family. -Lots of Love
So good to hear that boys are having a great summer. Nothing is better than being at home with each other. That is life as a family and families are forever. They are the best people to enjoy together. And you must think that, too. Love to hear how you are. Love ya bunches
ReplyDeletethis is Sylvia not Ryan. He must have used my computer and left his account open. Thought it was my account open.
ReplyDelete