Never a calm moment in the Young home! Blake has been recovering from his concussion this past week! Thank you for all of your prayers! I believe in prayers -there is no way I could raise six boys without them. For those of you who may not know, Blake went
ice skating on the 9
th and fell face and head first on the ice. He hit hard enough to give him a moderate concussion. It took him about 10 hours to get his short term memory back. It was the scariest thing I have ever gone through as a mom. He is doing well now and had a great check up today. Of all the things he could be doing with how athletic he is to get a concussion
ice skating!
Obviously it is not his best sport. Speaking of sports... he will not be finishing this baseball season, which is hard because he is an awesome pitcher and his team still has the world series left. I better go and get the twins to bed -just wanted to give a quick update!
wow Im so glad he's ok. We were worried!
ReplyDelete