We had a fun festive day today. We made slime! The kind you could buy thirty years ago when I was a kid. It came in a little garbage can and was green. Slime is very easy to make. You make two mixtures and then combine them. Mostly it is glue, water, Borax, and food coloring. It makes it more fun if you use the neon food coloring colors. We also made "Green swamp punch". We added dry ice and the twins thought it was amazing. We made witches brooms and hats(edible ones). Brandyn has a football game tonight! He has had a great season. He has one more game after tonight. I think he is looking forward to having more time to sleep and do homework. Bryce has written some great songs lately -he also plays them and sings them. He is really good. Blake made the middle school basketball team and has been busy with that and baseball. Blake spoke in church last week and did a wonderful job. He wrote his talk all by himself. He is a great public speaker. He is a lot like his dad. Ben had a great football season and will also start basketball soon. Deryn likes his job a lot and has started to lift weights and run with Lynar(his bro). I am busier now than I ever have been, but I am doing well. I love being a mom. I am learning about how to do everything on this blog. I love that I can save all that I write. I feel like I can count it as writing in my journal.
Catch up time….snowed in
11 years ago



I didn't know that you started a blog...i'm so glad because I miss you guys soooo soooo much. Keep up the posts :)
ReplyDelete