Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We have a busy week this week (busier than usual). We have had all of the boys parent teacher conferences. They are all doing great. We are sooo proud of each of them. They put a lot of time into making sure their grades are the best they can be. We take them to Shoguns if they get all As and it looks like we are right on target for another yummy night out again for all of their hard work. We have lots of parties this week! We have one at Creative preschool on Wednesday morning and one at the church Wednesday night. We have one at our house Thursday with our home preschool and then we have one Halloween night. We might go camping this Friday and see all of the beautiful leaves. With me working now we are busier than ever, but life is good. We are so grateful for all we have. We wish we could visit with our relatives more. We are so glad that Lynar and Jen and girls live close by.
The twins and I went to a Reptile museum today. They were able to hold lots of little creepy crawlers. The highlight was watching a snake eat a rat! I could hardly stand it. I am having a fun year with the twins. I am cherishing this last year I have with them before they go to kindergarden.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are learning more about the blog. I love blogging and having it be my journal for our family. Katelyn had so much fun at the reptile museum also! You do an awesome job with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Brandyn football

Brandyn football
Brandyn tackling