We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland! In Arkansas church is usually cancelled if there is snow on Sunday morning. We have a lot of people in our ward that live far away and it isn't safe to drive in if the weather is bad. It has been a great family day. I made a nice, healthy dinner. We had salmon, roast, brocolli, and homemade wheat bread.
I have finally decided to start my little bread making business. I spent this weekend organizing my supplies, marketing ideas, etc. My business is called. "Jeni's Home Sweets." I have learned from my grandpa Bryce how to make yummy wheat bread. I grind the wheat myself. As a mom of six boys it is very rewarding to make fresh, healthy wheat bread for them. I will keep you informed on how it all goes. I have wanted to start this company for about fifteen years now. I will start out selling wheat bread, but might add a few of my other favorites in after a while. It is just all for fun right now.
I don't think I mentioned that we also had a very White Christmas. This doesn't happen very often in Arkansas. We had so much fun playing in the snow. I will post pictures soon.



So fun to be home together and enjoy. You have a family that is always starting new ventures. That is fun and learning adventures. You come by it rightly with a Grandpa that is so good with wheat bread. Good Luck. I admire you. Love that snow, kids
ReplyDelete