I have been so busy that I haven't had a second to update our blog. I have been baking a lot for Jeni's Home Sweets. I will ship orders if anyone wants anything and I just created cute Valentines labels for the cookies and bread. It has been fun. I will be quitting some of the extra things I am doing once school stops though. My load will be easier next year and I am going to focus more on some of the things I need to get done at home. If I had all of the time in the world and money I would love to spend hours each day designing our scrapbooks on my mac. I made three scrapbooks in December and loved it! I love writing messages to my boys about their lives and documenting all we have done!
This past Tuesday my friend Heather and I were in charge of the Science Fair at my boys Elementary School. We had about 100 children enter. It was a success. Ben got third place in the Life Science category. The name of his project was -Soda Pop the Teeth Destroyer. Deryn helped Ben with his project - they had a lot of fun working together on it. They got real deer teeth and soaked them in different kinds of pop to see which soda was the worst on teeth. They did lots of documentation and took lots of pictures. I will post some of them later.
It was so awesome to visit with Arlyn, Torie, and Charlotte. We are so grateful that they came all the way here to visit. They are just Amazing and we love them lots.



No comments:
Post a Comment