skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Super Great Birthday!!!
Today was a super Fabulous day!! Best of all I heard from so many awesome friends and family! I love you all -thanks for keeping in touch! I went to work at preschool and had a great time there. Everyone was so thoughtful. Deryn and the twins took me out to lunch and then we picked out my birthday present -UGG boots! I have wanted some for a while. I had the best cake ever -the twins and Deryn made it. It was a heart shaped strawberry ice cream cake -with peppermint ice cream in it. With pink frosting and sprinkles of course! They did an amazing job making it. I always had heart cakes growing up because my birthday is so close to Valentines Day. My boys and husband are soooo sweet. Well 40s here I come! Forty one isn't as painful as 40. I really pray that I can keep having good health! It is so not fun getting older : ( Life is good and I am so grateful for all that I have.
Yay Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete