We have had an eventful weekend! Besides the normal basketball games and baseball practices the two older boys took the ACT again. They both feel they improved their scores! I think they are both leaning towards BYU, but we will see what happens. Hopefully scholarships will come their way. They are smart boys with pretty good resumes. I can't believe Bryce only has the rest of this year and then his senior year. We were watching home videos this past week on some of our snowy days and
wow time just goes by so unbelievably fast. Bryce and Brandyn also had an EFY type seminary event all day Saturday. I taught the Relief Society lesson today. It went well. I have had some time to plan it, so I wasn't too nervous about it. I had several sisters share experiences through out it and even had Deryn help with part of it. I haven't taught the ladies for a while. I have been in primary for the past couple of years. I came home after church and took a very well deserved and needed nap. Yesterday morning morning Deryn and I ran part of the course for the upcoming half marathon we are going to do. It was very
cold outside. It was fun running with him. It is hard to find time to train for it. We were going to run the full distance Saturday, but Blake had a last minute baseball practice -that's life! It looks like we might have some more snow days this week. (which we all
love) We have a winter storm warning right now, but it's not snowing yet. We are watching the
Super Bowl right now. We have lots of yummy, fun snacks going on. About half of us want the
Colts to win and the other half the
Saints. A house of BOYS! Hope all is well with you! I need to get some of your blog addresses so we can also see what is going on in your lives. Some of you have given them to me -sorry I might have to get them again. Hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment