Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home from Hawaii

We are home from a totally amazing Hawaiian vacation!!! We had such a great time! We were able to see so many awesome things and everything went so smoothly. It is almost 1am and everyone is still awake -so the time change is going to be a hard transition! I will write all about our trip with pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you all haeing a wonderful time together in Jawaii. And I am sure it was so good to see your parents and grandparents, Jeni. So happy for you. Can't wait for the pictures. I would love to hear Bryce's CD. I have one of Katie playing the harp. These are talented kids inour family. Love to hear them during my day on the CDs. So glad you are safe and home ok.

    ReplyDelete

Brandyn football

Brandyn football
Brandyn tackling