The boys talked about where they want to go on their missions. Bryce-only spanish speaking (no english). Brandyn-spanish with Arkansas weather. Blake-Tokyo or anywhere where they have a LOT of rice. Ben-still undecided. They are such great boys. I hope by the time they go we will have prepared them well.
I was released as Primary 1st counselor today, now I'm Relief Society 1st counselor (for the 4th time). I will miss Primary, but I think it will be good for me to be able to hear all of the great lessons, plan and prepare lessons and spend time with the ladies in our ward that I haven't for a long time. I didn't think I could fit anymore into my schedule, but I guess I can. I am looking forward to it!
We're staying here for Thanksgiving. We will miss being with family. We are going to Branson for a couple of days though. We are seeing the singing group, SIX.
They are the six Knudsen brothers, they are LDS. They sing accapella. They are amazing. I am going to try to arrange for our six boys to meet them and get a picture with them. Maybe we can be the SIX younger generation!
Of course we'll go to Silver Dollar City and see all of the beautiful Christmas lights and have a day of fun riding the rides. We will be meeting Lynar and Jen and girls in Branson. We are so glad they live by us.



No comments:
Post a Comment