Sunday, November 22, 2009

We had an awesome evening last night! The boys did a great job performing in the piano ensemble. I am so grateful that they all love to play the piano. It really enriches our lives to have beautiful music playing all of the time. We went and got ice cream after the performance , which has also become a tradition. We ended up meeting a lot of our friends there that also had the same idea. I am getting very excited for Christmas. All of the decorations will be pulled out this week. The boys help a lot with all of the lights. Deryn used to outline the whole house in lights, but we have calmed down through the years and he doesn't risk his life putting up the lights anymore -we just outline the bottom half of the house and put lights on our trees and bushes. I am loving that everyone is home this week! I love not having a schedule and just spending time with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandyn football

Brandyn football
Brandyn tackling