skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Costumes!
A few days ago I realized my boys really think I can do just about anything with no problem -without much time at all! Luckily I really love doing all I do as a mom. I am very happy serving and teaching them. There is nothing else I would rather do. I am glad they feel they can count on me : ) When Blake walked in after school he said,"I am going to get in our costume closet and find some Greek God costumes. I am doing a fashion show tomorrow for part of my project in history and I need some( about 5 or 6) costumes -can you help?" I already knew we didn't have any costumes in the closet that would work for what he needed. I was going to be gone for a lot of the night, but we looked up some costumes on the internet and talked about what he might want and I told him I would have some stuff ready for him by in the morning. I later gathered all of the supplies I could find and instead of sewing, I used the good old glue gun and made up six different costumes for his fashion show. Needless to say I got to bed very late! He had a great presentation. He really appreciated my help. Blake makes every day an adventure. He is so much fun! I love him lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment