Monday, December 7, 2009

Sams club visit


Well we went to Sams to see Sara Palin -hoping we could just see her from afar. They had black curtains totally surrounding her, so you could only see her if you waited in line for hours and hours in the cold. I did however meet and get a picture with Michelle Duggar. The Duggar family had all just met Sara along with the Duggar family camera crew. The event will probably be in one of their near future shows. Our family is involved in a big piano recital each year with the Duggars, so we have run into them a lot, but I have never gone up and met her - since I was right next to Michelle in the eatery at Sams I thought why not. When I was pregnant with the twins people would always say ,"oh are you going to have a big family like the Duggars?" They are very nice and they do a great job with their children. They were passing out really cute pictures of their family and I got one. For those of you that haven't watched their show they have eighteen kids(from the same parents) and one more on the way. They live in Spingdale, Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brandyn football

Brandyn football
Brandyn tackling