Ben won his basketball game tonight. He plays the championship tomorrow night! He has really loved his team and this season.
This is finals week for the boys. They are all studying so hard. I am so proud of them. It looks like they are all on target again for top grades!
The builder came yesterday to plan out the addition we are doing to our home. They will start in the next few weeks. We are all very excited . We have talked about doing this since the twins were born.
Deryn and I had a great trip to the Oaklahoma City temple last week. It had been awhile since I had been. It was nice to spend some time together. Our lives are so busy.
My friend and I are in charge of the Science Fair at Vandergriff again this year. It has been such a neat event to be involved with. My boys all love Science. They look forward to their projects each year. It will be in January.
Deryn has been in Chicago all week for training and he gets home tomorrow night. I don't know how people do it with one parent. I am grateful for how much he helps when he is here.
Well, I better get to bed. I have to wake some of my boys up at 5:45 for seminary! I am really looking forward to Christmas break!!!



wow you are so so busy. I wonder if we will be too when we have lots of little ones running about! Great job managing everything and raising your boys to be so awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to hear about all the things you are all accomplishing these days. Thank you for sharing. It is so fun to hear how they are all doing. I love the fun place you go to eat to reward for the " grades" together. Fond memories for me...... Even the toothpicks getting spilled. Keep us posted about the accomplishments often, ok?
ReplyDelete